1. Boppy Newborn Lounger - This has been our favorite baby item. Lucy just outgrew it but it was so nice having a place to put her down. We carried this from room to room during the first 3 months.
2. Aden and Anais Burpy Bibs - These are the best burp rags and double as a bib too. They are so much more absorbent than any other burp rags we have uses.
3. Miracle Blanket- We tried several different swaddlers in the beginning and this one was the most secure and quickly became our favorite.
4. Mr. Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit - A few weeks ago Lucy outgrew her miracle blanket and we went to the magic sleepsuit. My husbands friend first told us about the sleepsuit and we are so glad He did. This thing is magic! We have been using this since we moved Lucy to her bedroom a few weeks ago and it has had a 100% success rate for us. She sleeps 8+ hours each night. Lucy is a terrible napper and constantly wakes herself up from moving. The magic sleepsuit weighs her down and we all get to sleep. Buy this for yourself and every momma you know!
5. Diaper Ointment Applicator - When I first saw this before I had Lucy I wasn't sure how helpful this would be. It's really nice not to have diaper cream all over your hands.
6. Halo Bassinet - I loved this bassinet. It swivels so nice to have Lucy close to me during the first few months when you feel like you are nursing 24/7. It swivels so it is easy to move it to get out of bed.
7. Boppy - This pillow is a must have. You can use it for nursing, propping and tummy time. If you are able I highly suggest getting this along with the boppy newborn lounger.
8. Bath Sponge - There are a million different infant bath tubs out there. I found it overwhelming deciding what to get. After doing a lot of research I decided to not get a bulky baby bath tub. They are overpriced, bulky and your baby outgrows them quickly. This cheap sponge has been perfect to bathe Lucy in the sink and I can just throw it away and not have to store a bulky bath tub. She is starting to outgrow the sink and we were gifted a simple bath sling/chair that fold up nicely for storage that we love.
9. Nose Frida - Okay I was really grossed out by this before I was a mom and now sucking snot seems completely normal. This is a must have and much less invasive on your little one than traditional nose aspirators.
11. Skip Hop Sound Machine - This is perfect to add white noise for your little one to sleep. Ever since we moved Lucy to her crib and moved her sound machine to her room my husband and I have had trouble falling asleep and sleeping as good. We really thing this machine helped us sleep more sound and stay asleep. We are fixing to purchase a little owl for our room :)
12. Activity Gym - I don't know what it is but babies love these and they are great. I am able to lay Lucy on her mat and it gives me some free time to clean ect. We got a really fun one from Pottery Barn.